Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Month

Last Saturday, Avery turned one month old! She is still very small, but she's grown so much!

(some of you may remember that the green vygon tube was gone at one point. last weekend, they put it back in because her bowels were not working properly.it was only in for one day!)

This past weekend, my family came back down. We had a full house, my parents, Jordan, Alex and Lauren. Linds had to work. We really missed her!

Here is a pic of Avery's first Thanksgiving:




Today is Today 40 in the NICU. She is 5 pounds 11 ounces and eating 40 ccs per feed. She needs to eat 50 ccs to be considered at "full feedings." Her surgeon thinks we're on the homestretch. We hope to have her home by next weekend or sometime next week! We are so excited, we can't wait.

7 comments:

JD and Alicia said...

how exciting! glad she's doing well. hope you guys are too!

Lindsay said...

I wish I could have come too! She's starting to look so much like you. She is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her in person, whenever that happens...

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in the last picture at Thanksgiving, and she looks so alert. You have so much to be thankful for. Love to you all

Adrienne said...

oh i hope things go well and you can bring her home soon.

Mechelle said...

Sounds like she is coming along- I bet it was nice to see your family! Happy holidays!

Dream come true said...

Good luck I can't imagine how excited you are to have her home!

Megs said...

I'm so glad things are only getting better for her!