Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blessing Day


While we were home last weekend for the holiday, we blessed Parker. It was so nice to have all of our family there for his special day. Josh blessed Parker with many wonderful things! I am so lucky to have both of them, especially Josh. We had a nice dinner at my parents' house after.


Parker and his cute little tux. He looked darling!


This was the first time all the babies in Josh's family have been together. Emily (Josh's sister) had twins girls last October and Megan (Josh's sister-in-law) had a baby boy in January.


Josh's dad and his youngest grandsons.

Thanks to all who came!

2 comments:

Kristy and Dave said...

Such cute pictures! He sure is an adorable little guy and you look fantastic as always. Can't wait to see you again!

Janessa said...

hahaha, I love the picture with all the babies, and I love how they're all leaning like they're on a rollercoaster or something! OH they're so cute!